Where's Pappy?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

STOP IT YOU ARE KILLING ME!!! Good beer and diving!!? (runs scream out the back door)

The Honey Brown was sure good today! I think I'm picking up Warsteiner for next
weekend! Because, Life is too short to drink CHEAP beer!

CrappyPappy:
You really don't expect me to drink "pee-in-a-bottle" do ya? Buy Coor's Light and leave the other stuff in the rafters for everyone else.

Hey Pappy! Dude, thanks for hangin' with me, you sure know how to party! Me and you together, man, what a team. I saw this weekend you went back down at Joes to chill for a while. I don't blame ya'. I feel kinda' wore out too after the $50 a bottle Tequila and the Tecate beer. And the women, geez, what a chic magnet you are dude. I need to do some serious re-hydrating after the bout with the triplets. Let me know when you want to do it again. BTW, how did you get that laptop to work?

Would that be Blow Up Betty? Keep Brian away from Joe's. I haven't heard any more about that date so I assume that neither record has been broken for Brian...poor guy.

Coors Light? Honey Brown? Come on guys! Move up to some real beer. How about some Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout or Taddy Porter. Or maybe Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbock. Now that's beer!

Divin'Hoosier:
Coors Light? Honey Brown? Come on guys! Move up to some real beer. How about some Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout or Taddy Porter. Or maybe Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbock. Now that's beer!

By all means bring some down and straighten us out! :D

Chris did bring some mighty tasty Red Stripe today, and I thought the Honey Brown was pretty good last weekend too.

BTW Pappy was back today, sitting on the platform with the noose around his neck.

Who said anything about Coors light being good, :confused: .

Bring on the Doppelbock and we will all be GOOD dive buddies! :D

Pappy was chilling out at the platform over at south pebble beach,
I really thought we would find him over by Betty.

Land Locked:
Bring on the Doppelbock and we will all be GOOD dive buddies! :D

I just picked up a 4-pack today at a local shop called the Hop Shop. It was my first time in the place and it about brought tears to my eyes! Rarely have I seen something so beautiful. A store entirely dedicated to beers from around the world. A beautiful thing indeed!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom