Where's Pappy?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MIA?????? HELP HELP someone says I'm MIA??

Guess I better find myself since SOMEONE, and I won't mention any names, just left me "hanging" around I figured I just needed a short vacation. Wanna do a little beer drinkin', ummmmmm Coors light, now there's a good beer. Ya'll should shared some with me before now. And some sight seeing, maybe chase a few gals around and stuff like that. I might even get lucky ya never know :D

As soon as I get this roll of film developed I'll see if I can post pic's of my vacation:D :D

OH LORD!!! It sounds like Pappy has taken up residence in KY.

Pappy, I hope you can see your ways and turn over a new leaf and drink MGD. Coors Lite is something that you leave in the rafters at Joe's for others to drink.

You really don't expect me to drink "pee-in-a-bottle" do ya? Buy Coor's Light and leave the other stuff in the rafters for everyone else.

Poor Pappy, they have already drugged him. :D

Shouldn't he be drinking White Lightning????? Anyone who wants to a group of us is going to head over to Natural Springs this Sat. All are welcome. So we are going to have to send Pappy to detox like I did with Moonie. At least we can get Pappy in the midwest if we need him:D :D , unlike some other Gnomes?!?!?!

Pee-in-a-bottle??? Take it from me pappy, I lived in Colo. for 22 years
you don't want to drink that stuff. Now I do have some REAL Ky. moonshine
if your game! Think you can handle it???

And you have been holding out on me!! See if I go along with you to FL again this year.

Alright, I'll bring some on the next trip!

Too bad pappy hasn't been around, last weekend we enjoyed some Red Stripe,
this weekend we are having some Honey Brown Ale! His loss.

Back
Top Bottom