Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're a lawyer.. Do something!!!
Quick! Sue the cat!

DS tank wipe:
Do you have to be special to get Moonie? Is it just between a couple of friends? I see its pretty worldwide!

Cheers Alex
If you can come up with the ransom (60 cases of preemeum kat food), you would have the gratitude of all of Moonie's friends and would be put on the list to have him come visit you. :D

well... we received another note and a picture just now:

"Heres prooff we have the nome. giv us the kat food or the nome gets it"

Moonie2.jpg

Looks like Moonies being treated fairly well. Plenty there to quench his thirst! Must be the difference between kidnappers and catnappers.

Sorry that one was bad. :sorry19z:

alright... Moonie got parole from the kidnappers to visit Jacksonville today, so we
went to the old train station. back in the day, Jacksonville was a hub for passenger
transport. nowadays it's still a hub for freight railroading, with CSX being
headquartered here.

anyway.... this first picture is me and Moonie in front of the old railway station
(passenger). it was closed in the '70s, and renovated in the 80's as a convention
center. does good business.

Moonie_me2.jpg

and here's me and Moonie in front of an old steam locomotor, a 4-6-2 Pacific
that worked out of the Jacksonville station during the 20's, 30's,
40's, and 50's

Moonie_me.jpg

SeanQ:
Has anyone else noticed that Moonies Kidnapper bears a striking resemblence to Foo's avatar?

I never met that cat before! I've been framed... the only time I met Moonie, I do admit to a little gnome-molestation, but when he left me, he was on his way back home with Firefyter. The cat in question definitely worked on his own, with no help from me... I'm land-locked here in Texas, unfortunately.

Foo

mel, i only tasted & i'd be glad to bring it to the dec thang & we can all have a sip. thanks again, mania, for the little nip!!

Did you like it? Did you made it with apple juice?
Mania
PS. sorry - was a bit afraid of giving the gnome bigger bottle
:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom