Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just noticed that the Moonster will be in transit on Valentine's Day. Watch out Erin, Moonie is going to arrive in a meaaaan mood. That is, of course, if he's not still mean from hanging out with JeffG. :D

That was the plan David. :D

dlndavid:
Now you got us all waiting in anticipation...

SeanQ:
I just noticed that the Moonster will be in transit on Valentine's Day. Watch out Erin, Moonie is going to arrive in a meaaaan mood. That is, of course, if he's not still mean from hanging out with JeffG. :D
He wont be mean...might be hungover, but not mean.

We're waiting :multi:

suthnbelle:
I can't believe that Marci (BabyDuck) has not posted yet to tell you of the Money Picture she got of Moonie. I don't think anyone will be able to beat this photo. :D I guess it will be posted as soon as she gets it from UnderH2O.
Still waiting :sonic:

it's on my camera, and yep, tom took it, but i spent yesterday afternoon working on my mama's christmas present and having a date. i hope to get it posted tonight!

i'm putting this and a few others on bugman's site, too, provided i can figure it out...

Back
Top Bottom