Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeanQ:
David: Did you get my message about switching to January?
Hi Sean,
what date were you looking for?
JeffG is looking to get him in Feb, so he may be making his rounds in the great north in the cold of winter. That outa get his buns chilled. :D

BabyDuck:
just so y'all know, we don't have him for this weekend. he's in transit & should be here tues or so. that's so nobody thinks we're bogarting the gnome...
Yah Yah Yah, sure we believe you... :wink:

dlndavid:
Hi Sean,
what date were you looking for?
JeffG is looking to get him in Feb, so he may be making his rounds in the great north in the cold of winter. That outa get his buns chilled. :D

Febuary sounds good to me. Hopefully the weather will be kind for this wetsuit diver.

well, moonie made it into my apartment last night (he spent a day in the apt office). he is fine, just pissed that the vodka that traveled with him was so well bubble wrapped & he didn't have a cutting implement.

dlndavid:
Well when you two ladies are done having your way with our little buddy he can be sent on to our other little buddy H2Andy. :D

Suthnbelle
Nov 5-6 & 12-13

Nov 19-20 H2Andy
Nov 26-27 komi hunter - bonaire
Dec 3-4 komi hunter - bonaire
Dec 10-11 SeanQ
Dec 17-18 Debraw & Texas Swamp Divers
Dec 24-25 open
Dec 31-Jan 1 open (you gotta be special)
Jan 7-8 open
Jan 14-15 open
Jan 21-22 open
Jan 28-29 open
Feb 4-5 open
Feb 11-12 open
Feb 18-19 Erin
if he is not going to Sean after bonaire then where do I need to send him?? Send me an address so I can be sure he gets there.

BabyDuck:
well, moonie made it into my apartment last night (he spent a day in the apt office). he is fine, just pissed that the vodka that traveled with him was so well bubble wrapped & he didn't have a cutting implement.
Well he must have been drunk from his last night in Warsaw so he lost the cutting device I gave him....
I hope he did have a decent sip once you "unbubbled" vodka?
:D
Kiss him from me and don't forget to keep the track in this little black pad....
Mania

Schedule updates, let me know if this works

Suthnbelle & BabyDuck
Nov 12-13

Nov 19-20 H2Andy
Nov 26-27 komi hunter - bonaire
Dec 3-4 komi hunter - bonaire
Dec 10-11 open
Dec 17-18 Debraw & Texas Swamp Divers
Dec 24-25 open (you gotta be special)
Dec 31-Jan 1 open (you gotta be special)
Jan 7-8 open
Jan 14-15 open
Jan 21-22 open
Jan 28-29 open
Feb 4-5 JeffG
Feb 11-12 SeanQ
Feb 18-19 Erin

If Moonie fancies a trip to Hong Kong and on to the Philippines to do Apo Reef, Hunter's Rock, Jessie Beazley and Tubbataha on a liveabord in early April, please ask him to get in touch - I'll pay for his flights...

I can't believe that Marci (BabyDuck) has not posted yet to tell you of the Money Picture she got of Moonie. I don't think anyone will be able to beat this photo. :D I guess it will be posted as soon as she gets it from UnderH2O.

Now you got us all waiting in anticipation...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom