Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

should be. mania has my addy & he should be packed with his stash of polish vodka...

BabyDuck:
.................he should be packed with his stash of polish vodka...

Girl you know you're going to have to share. :D

David: Did you get my message about switching to January?

suthnbelle:
Girl you know you're going to have to share. :D
That may not possible..
Moonie came over to Poland with rum from Bonaire and...he drunk every drop...Nothing was left
:D
Mania

Moonie is on his way to the States by FedEx so should be there Tuesday the latest.
My only worry are American customs - what if they think I used Moonie to smuggle drugs????
Mania
PS. While in fact we are smuggling some vodka - after all the guy needs it for the journey. But I'm sure before he enters the US there will be no drop left

mania:
Moonie is on his way to the States by FedEx so should be there Tuesday the latest.
My only worry are American customs - what if they think I used Moonie to smuggle drugs????
Mania
PS. While in fact we are smuggling some vodka - after all the guy needs it for the journey. But I'm sure before he enters the US there will be no drop left
So long as he either consumes it, or declares it, the little lush ought to be just fine.

Just wondering, who do I (or Marci) send Moonie to once we are done with him. :14:

suthnbelle:
Just wondering, who do I (or Marci) send Moonie to once we are done with him. :14:
Well when you two ladies are done having your way with our little buddy he can be sent on to our other little buddy H2Andy. :D

Suthnbelle
Nov 5-6 & 12-13

Nov 19-20 H2Andy
Nov 26-27 komi hunter - bonaire
Dec 3-4 komi hunter - bonaire
Dec 10-11 SeanQ
Dec 17-18 Debraw & Texas Swamp Divers
Dec 24-25 open
Dec 31-Jan 1 open (you gotta be special)
Jan 7-8 open
Jan 14-15 open
Jan 21-22 open
Jan 28-29 open
Feb 4-5 open
Feb 11-12 open
Feb 18-19 Erin

dlndavid:
Well when you two ladies are done having your way with our little buddy he can be sent on to our other little buddy H2Andy. :D

Suthnbelle
Nov 5-6 & 12-13

Nov 19-20 H2Andy

arr, avast, belay that mainsprit! ring the mizzenmast!

oh, and ...

don't tire him out too much; we have a lot of cave diving to do together!

just so y'all know, we don't have him for this weekend. he's in transit & should be here tues or so. that's so nobody thinks we're bogarting the gnome...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom