Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mania:
I proposed to take Moonie to Egypt and 6th Nov send him over to States so he makes 12th Nov weekend there!!!!!
Guys - please decide soon. Mania
Mania,
It seems like you would be cutting it short, can you guarantee a Nov 11th arrival or sooner to SuthnBelle. It is not my call it should be SuthnBelle's.

Still talking NASCAR?....hmm...'the noble art of turning left'...

Ian T:
Still talking NASCAR?....hmm...'the noble art of turning left'...
Now, now, just because what is a sport in the states is everyday traffic for you does not minimize our enjoyment. :wink:

well...actually everyday traffic is a lot more aggressive than that..(c8 speed is about the same though...
"if you can't overtake, use the shoulder...if there are camels there, what about the shoulder on the other side of the road?"...

pennypue:
Now, now, just because what is a sport in the states is everyday traffic for you does not minimize our enjoyment. :wink:

It's all about the beer anyway! :D Or if you are a Moonie then it is rum.

BTW, am I special enough to have the Moonster on New Years day? Looks like a few of us hearty Hoosier souls are going to plan a ice dive and we just might shoot for that time.

crpntr133:
BTW, am I special enough to have the Moonster on New Years day? Looks like a few of us hearty Hoosier souls are going to plan a ice dive and we just might shoot for that time.
Only if you can guarantee that Moonie will be doing an ice dive...

oh you're special alright :D

dlndavid:
oh you're special alright :D

I didn't ride the short bus!! Could be worse I could be a Stewart fan.

Can't guarantee anything at this point and time.

OK
Unfortunatelly my trip to Egypt is cancelled. I have twisted my ankle and I'm on crutches so there is no point for me to go anywhere.
*poor Mania*
In this situation Moonie is ready to go. Should I send him back to States (haven't heard a word from ScubaFreak).
Mania

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom