Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ian T:
The added advantage is that Moonie will have some Nitrox-breathholding experience after this...
I hate to burst your bubble, but the Moonster was doing Nitrox on all dives during the Bonaire trip.

phew...good..
that means I don't have to worry about him getting the pp02 wrong...especially after an unhealthy dose of polish vodka...trust me - it stays in your system for a long time...

No worries, I've been feeding him large quantities of single malts as a precaution...

It's the lack of female companionship that could be troubling him. But then, Mania was going to introduce to a few gnomish ladies. :D

'em single malts wouldn't be the Island Malts, would they?

btw...shouldn't it be Jonge's considering you're in Holland?

No, I don't mean Malta, I'm talking about the whiskey from the west coast of Scotland....

(c8

Ian T:
especially after an unhealthy dose of polish vodka...trust me - it stays in your system for a long time...
Polish vodka is the healthiest thing in the world !!!!!!
dlndavid - I proposed to take Moonie to Egypt and 6th Noov send him over to States so he makes 12th Nov weekend there!!!!!
Guys - please decide soon.
Anyway ho goes today with me to visit Budapest, Hungary and switch from Polish vodka to Tokay (famous Hungarian wine) plus palinka (Hungarian fruit vodka).
Mania

he's supposed to have one.

Back
Top Bottom