Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133:
Hope you enjoyed the race!
Race? Race to see who was going to get a flat next and run into the wall.
More like demolition derby.

H2Andy:
so these guys go round and round to the left

do they even know how to make a right turn?

bah...

:14:
They do some road race courses where the have to turn right and left, but they bring in new drivers for those :D

Did he ever get into Mania's good keep?

dlndavid:
Europe
Oct 8-9 El Orans
Oct 15-16 Mania
Oct 22-23 Scuba Freak
Oct 29-30 back to USA

Suthnbelle
Nov 5-6 & 12-13

Nov 19-20 H2Andy
Nov 26-27 komi hunter - bonaire
Dec 3-4 komi hunter - bonaire
Dec 10-11 SeanQ
Dec 17-18 Debraw & Texas Swamp Divers
Dec 24-25 open
Dec 31-Jan 1 open (you gotta be special)
Jan 7-8 open
Jan 14-15 open
Jan 21-22 open
Jan 28-29 open
Feb 4-5 open
Feb 11-12 open
Feb 18-19 Erin

H2Andy:
so these guys go round and round to the left

do they even know how to make a right turn?

bah...

:14:
No.

Is that important?

crpntr133:
And you can't read either!!...oh wait a minute I forgot you are the noob to NASCAR. The #8 car is the red Budweiser car driven by Dale Earnhardt Jr....the rainbow Dupont #24 car is the Jeff Gordon car. Hope you enjoyed the race! We missed you at Joe's!!
While I missed diving this weekend and Joe's would have been awesome, I must say that watching all those tires blow up was a good bit of fun!!!!

I want to drive in next week's race. I can go THAT fast. :D
And I have a ticket to prove it. (Ok, so it was only for 81mph. But his radar must have been malfunctioning. And really, I know nothing about that warrant, officer. :D)

shoulda been with me friday on 85 near atlanta on the way to the vortoberfest...yep, blowout at 79.5mph...had to wait for aaa AND kraken...anyway, that should have satisfied your lust for tires blowing up.

book 'm Danno, speeding again :D So how do you come up with 79.5, got some kind of computer on your rig?

nah, it's mental. the needle touches but doesn't cross the little line on the dial. i figure it's my god-given right to go 9.5 miles above the speed limit. anything else is speeding! by the way, people who go faster than me are idiots, and those who go slower are morons...

BabyDuck:
by the way, people who go faster than me are idiots, and those who go slower are morons...
Great minds think alike. :D except my wife doesn't like me calling people idiots, so they're now "big sillies".

maybe if you say it like a napoleon dynamite quote? and just happen to be facing their cars while quoting movies? who could object to that? :D

BabyDuck:
nah, it's mental. the needle touches but doesn't cross the little line on the dial. i figure it's my god-given right to go 9.5 miles above the speed limit. anything else is speeding! by the way, people who go faster than me are idiots, and those who go slower are morons...
Hey, you called me an idiot AND a moron. :D

Since I've just gotten my second ticket in two months I've gone from being an idiot to a moron. I need to behave for just a little while.........

Back
Top Bottom