Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sterling Marlin here, the wife is a Rusty Wallace fan.

Since I can't root for the black #3, it is the red #8. Not as good but Jr. does the job, well, at least in the past he has.

Yayyyy!!! We have Moonie for Dec 17-18! He will help out in the store filling tanks and then our UW Poker Run on the Dec18th!!!! I may need to get him a jacket. :07:

Have fun with the little guy, he's not much trouble, as long as you keep him away from the booze. :D

crpntr133:
Shortly and portly??? At least he didn't call you a Stewart fan. :D

So where are the latest and greatest Moonie dive pics?
Pue's now a Stewart fan. :D

I'll have to show you my new bright orange Tony Stewart sweatsuit. :11ztongue

dlndavid:
Have fun with the little guy, he's not much trouble, as long as you keep him away from the booze. :D

Not a problem! Will keep him away from the booze! he will only have hard work ahead of him followed by a day of fun. :D

pennypue:
Pue's now a Stewart fan. :D

I'll have to show you my new bright orange Tony Stewart sweatsuit. :11ztongue

AND YOU PUBLICLY ADMIT THAT?? I knew something wasn't right about you..still haven't figured it out either. :D

crpntr133:
AND YOU PUBLICLY ADMIT THAT?? I knew something wasn't right about you..still haven't figured it out either. :D
You must be a Jeff Gordon fan.
Wasn't the tiara a dead give away?

And you can't read either!!...oh wait a minute I forgot you are the noob to NASCAR. The #8 car is the red Budweiser car driven by Dale Earnhardt Jr....the rainbow Dupont #24 car is the Jeff Gordon car. Hope you enjoyed the race! We missed you at Joe's!!

so these guys go round and round to the left

do they even know how to make a right turn?

bah...

:14:

Back
Top Bottom