Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moonie has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!! :multi:

Moonies aussie adventure begins…..
well its finally happened….. our good ScubaBoard friend Moonie has paid his aussie cousins a visit!!!

Moonie will be coming to Tasmania with us 4th Oct to 8th Oct but in the meantime i hope to show him around sydney to see some koala bears, kangaroos, weedy sea dragons, the tim tam factory and a few hot chick mermaids that i know. he will also get to try out vegemite for the first time so im sure he will have a great time!

now to keep him sober, out of trouble and in one piece but i see that australian quarantine had already been a bit concerned about his arrival as his luggage was inspected and a lovely “what cant be mailed to australia” brochure was left inside…. Moonie, what were you doing in that box????

quarantine2.jpeg

Almitywife.com

So he was inspected?:11doh:

Lucky baastid mooney. I wanna go...

moonie has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!! :multi:

Moonies aussie adventure begins…..
well its finally happened….. our good ScubaBoard friend Moonie has paid his aussie cousins a visit!!!

Moonie will be coming to Tasmania with us 4th Oct to 8th Oct but in the meantime i hope to show him around sydney to see some koala bears, kangaroos, weedy sea dragons, the tim tam factory and a few hot chick mermaids that i know. he will also get to try out vegemite for the first time so im sure he will have a great time!

now to keep him sober, out of trouble and in one piece but i see that australian quarantine had already been a bit concerned about his arrival as his luggage was inspected and a lovely “what cant be mailed to australia” brochure was left inside…. Moonie, what were you doing in that box????

quarantine2.jpeg

Almitywife.com

WOW! That was freakin' quick. I sent other stuff out that day that was just going to Canada and it hasn't made it yet, and I even sent it Priority!! Anyway, glad he made it safely! The patch that is in the box is for Rick Murchison. Dan had put it in there for him and I forgot to put his name on it. So just leave it in the box and it will eventually make it's way back to him. (Vortoberfest??)

...a lovely “what cant be mailed to australia” brochure was left inside….

quarantine2.jpeg

Almitywife.com
So.... was Moonie added to the list?
Bet they got a chuckle when they opened his box :rofl3:
Rick

hi guys..... ive been sooooo busy at work the past week or so that i havent had a chance to show Moonie around yet

but for the weekend - as i was working all weekend also, he went over to my mums and visited some of his aussie cousins that live there

Gnomedoor.jpg

unfortunately with all the rum they were consuming they got a bit rowdy and were playing music way too loud and then at some point one of his cousins fell over flat drunk!
Drunk.jpg

but that wasnt the worst of it! he is no longer welcomed at my mums house as he was last seen peeing into her well and poor snow white didnt know where to look!!!
WishingWell.jpg

on thursday his big adventure starts!!! we are all off to tasmania for a spot of cold water diving before returning home for a few summer dives, a trip to see some aussie animals and then he is off to his next adventure :multi:

more pics next week!

We all know Canada's post sucks :wink:

Back
Top Bottom