Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe when he gets back from Australia Ed, and I've always wanted to dive Tahoe, I do have a drysuit :D

aowdan:
where's moonie???:popcorn: :rofl3:

dano

Moonie is having a great time here, Land locked (Chris) and I took him on a one hour dive around Falling Rock Park today. He also did some sightseeing in Louisville on Saturday.

I will be posting some photos tonight, but here are some underwater shots that Chris took yesterday.

DSC03363.JPG

DSC03377.jpg

DSC03382.jpg

DSC03371.jpg

DSC03364.JPG

Well, Moonie is on his way to OZ to see the hostess with the mostess (sp??) AlmityWife, but he did have a pretty good time while he was here.

He visited the Louisville Slugger Museum and the world's largest bat
IMG_0654.jpg

The famous steam paddlewheeler "Belle of Louisville"
IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0647.jpg

Took in the awesome view on the riverfront
IMG_0643.jpg

Then we were off too meet Puffer Fish in Knoxville for a quick trip to Destin, Florida
IMG_0809.jpg

We managed 4 pretty good dives with Scubatech in Destin...Really great shop, had fun with Carla, Nancy and Mako!
IMG_0805.jpg

Moonie wasn't satisfied with just being on the Sea Cobra...he wanted to be in charge
IMG_0801.jpg

Captain Nancy wasn't too fond of letting someone drive the boat that couldn't see where he was going :doh: So it was off to the bottom of the Gulf for this naughty gnome!!
IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

Thankfully he was retrieved, but not before he had a close encounter with a Moon Jelly
Moonie1a.jpg

Well, with all people and gnomes safely back on dry land, we thought a trip to Hooters was in order to finish off a great weekend.
IMG_0804_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

all I see at work is red x's :sad:

I'll wait 'til I get home :wink:

post 2000 :wave-smil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom