Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

riguerin:
Jen are bringing Moonie when you come visit ?

Yep, He's going to get in some awesome coldwater diving before he heads off to Oz to hang out with some hot Aussie chicks and drink some bundy!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Moonie has arrived in the great State of Indiana...:D

It must of been a long ride, he went straight to my liquor cabinet!!!
All right, lets get some picture of Moonie doing one of his favorite pastimes, cow tipping :wink: Glad to hear he made it safe, is there a Hooters nearby? I'm sure he is parched and starving. :D oh, don't forget to post pictures :popcorn:

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Yep, He's going to get in some awesome coldwater diving before he heads off to Oz to hang out with some hot Aussie chicks and drink some bundy!

Oh! Oh! FRP? We can introduce him to his great uncle, Crappy Pappy!:D

I understand he is back in Kentucky looking for some moonshine!

Land Locked:
Oh! Oh! FRP? We can introduce him to his great uncle, Crappy Pappy!:D

I understand he is back in Kentucky looking for some moonshine!

I think Moonshine would be good Chris...He's already gone through all my hard liquor, now he's eyeballing my wine rack, and that's where I draw the line.

Any plans for FRP soon? And since when did Pappy reappear, I thought he was at Blue Springs??

SCUBAJENNIFER:
I think Moonshine would be good Chris...He's already gone through all my hard liquor, now he's eyeballing my wine rack, and that's where I draw the line.

Any plans for FRP soon? And since when did Pappy reappear, I thought he was at Blue Springs??

Pappy hitched a ride back with JP, he heard about John's home brew. He has wiped out all the beer and John is desperate to get rid of him. How about next Sunday?

Land Locked:
Pappy hitched a ride back with JP, he heard about John's home brew. He has wiped out all the beer and John is desperate to get rid of him. How about next Sunday?

Sounds good! I hope I can keep him in check for a week! He's pretty excited at the moment, he thinks he's going swimming with Lucy Liu in a little while...:rofl3:

Video to follow!

oh yes! he has stickers:mooner:

when they get low, let netdoc know

i hope i didn't hoard to many. i have them on the cars, the boat, the tanks, gave some out at the dive rodeo we had down here. i might have randomly placed them somewhere else, not sure. moonie and i did drink LOTS of rum:rofl3: :rofl3:

dano

When he is ready to head to Tahoe let me know. If its winter I can have skiing and diving in the same day!

i gotta got onto his passport for the little bugger!

ive checked the house... we have about 12 bottles of bundy here so rum shouldnt be a problem... for the first day at least :D

Back
Top Bottom