Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:happywave and Moonie says g'day also!

well we just got home from a busy busy trip for some cold water diving in Tasmania :multi:

althought Moonie didnt seemed to fussed about the cold, for me it was something totally new!!!

tempreture was down to 10c or 50f, water was blue and we had swim thrus and caves, most of the dives were 30mtrs/100ft with at least 20mtrs/65ft viz!

i dont have the dive pics yet but here are some from topside

within an hour of landing we were at the Cadbury chocolate factory for a tour and free chocolate!
TassieCadbury2.jpg

TassieCadbury1.jpg

last time i saw Moonie he was crashing a ChickenFeed managers "amazing race" conference competition
Conference1.jpg

hope to get some more pics up soon!

:happywave

i still havent got the underwater pics of hubby yet but last night took moonie out for a night dive.... well he was SUPPOSE to come out for a night dive but he was last seen driving off into the night with a hot chick in a red convertable!

hubby introduces Moonie to Neets (designated hot chick)
TheoNeets.jpg

where an instant attraction takes place
Neets-2.jpg

i did get a group pic with the divers though
GroupPic.jpg

and about 4am this morning i found him on our lawn with one of the locals......
Possum1-1.jpg

but i know where he would prefer to be.....
Neets2-1.jpg

NOW - it has come to my knowledge that Moonie is NOT certified!!!!!!!!!

this weekend i believe he will be doing his confined water training to become a PADI OW diver :D

fingers crossed we can get his PIC thru PADI processing and they dont notice he is a gnome :D

Hey ummm. . . Does Neets know here steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car??

i know i know... i have been a bad host and working way too much and poor moonie was been left on his own too much.. this is due to change this weekend!

but... last night was an official SB meet n greet at the Lord Nelson pub!!!

Moonie even took a bath and polished off his best side
Lord4.jpg

total strangers loved him and were taking pics
Lord3.jpg

our special guests for the night where Gillless and his lovely wife Mrs Gilless, all the way from sunny Florida who have been touring australia for 5 weeks!
Lord2.jpg

Front: Neets, Moonie, Steve (Gilless) and hubby (almity1)
Back: ummmmm - blowin friend of Ms Neets and Mrs Gilless

and once again.... moonie was seen heading off into the sunset (well almost dawn) with regular hot chick Neets in her sporty red convertable!
Lord1.jpg

sweet! Love the pics. Tell Gilless I say HI!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom