Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dennis has told me he is being sent to me in California where I will take him diving in Monterey. I will also be putting together his schedule in the next day or two.

Dave, I am in the US until July then I could show Moonie around Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago then send him along to Jam to see Jamaica :D

Trini,
Moonie will be in the Keys for the SB get together in July, and needs to be in SoCal, Catalina for the SB MOF get together, but I will know more once Moonie is back in my possesion, (he's the brains of this operation :wink:)

I just got word that Moonie is on hiatus in central Alabama. He has a lake house rented up near Kowaliga on Lake Martin. He promised to send me a picture for proof. More on this as it develops.

Anyway to get me Moonie for our trip to Provo August 12-19?

dlndavid:
Moonie will be in the Keys for the SB get together in July, and needs to be in SoCal, Catalina for the SB MOF get together, but I will know more once Moonie is back in my possesion, (he's the brains of this operation :wink:)
We'd love to have him around the week before (07/10-13, diving in Fort Lauderdale with lots of ScubaBoardians), we'd send/hand him off after Invading the Keys...

Works out...

July - Ft. Laud and the Keys Invasion, August - With us, diving with Fifi in Provo and in SoCal in Sept.

Sound good?

Back
Top Bottom