Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
I have Moonie now and some much more provocative pictures that I will post in a few days. He is dating here in Sabang and I think he'll be back in time for the return trip to North America.

Dating! Who is he dating! And Mike, :shocked: I thought you had your sights on a woman, not Moonie :11doh:

jonix:
just saw and said goodbye to moonie this weekend! he joined DOR 4 with the PPD. and here's a pic i took of him with mike veitch. :D

btw, he'll be back soon in north america with diver dennis.

Picture_166_Small_.jpg

This picture is sooooo brokeback!!!!

Bakla............... Bakla!! :lol::lol:

jonix:
just saw and said goodbye to moonie this weekend! he joined DOR 4 with the PPD. and here's a pic i took of him with mike veitch. :D

btw, he'll be back soon in north america with diver dennis.

Picture_166_Small_.jpg
Somehow this doesn't shock me all that much.

Diver Dennis:
I have Moonie now and some much more provocative pictures that I will post in a few days. He is dating here in Sabang and I think he'll be back in time for the return trip to North America.

We were not expecting Moonie to be dating Mike - my how the mighty have fallen - all those years of living in Paradise have finally taken their toll on Mike.

Puffer Fish:
We were not expecting Moonie to be dating Mike - my how the mighty have fallen - all those years of living in Paradise have finally taken their toll on Mike.

Mike?! What about Moonie?

Wow ... everything went silent. Is Moonie still hanging in there or did he laugh himself to death?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom