Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From the latest satellite intelligence. Moonie spent Easter in San Fernando Pampanga. He went back to Angeles City and disappeared into the Fire Empire for four days. At last report he was on a Rabbit heading back to Baguio City. Moonie likes fresh Cashew Nuts, he won't tolerate not having them and he heard that the new harvest was roasting in the market. He wanted to do the golf course at John Hay but was just too exhausted. Moonie is where Moonie wants to be. Moonie has a weakness for cute bar girls and Ginebra San Miguel.

Pictures, we want pictures!

Moonie. please check in, calling Moonie, you must report in.

just saw and said goodbye to moonie this weekend! he joined DOR 4 with the PPD. and here's a pic i took of him with mike veitch. :D

btw, he'll be back soon in north america with diver dennis.

Picture_166_Small_.jpg

I have Moonie now and some much more provocative pictures that I will post in a few days. He is dating here in Sabang and I think he'll be back in time for the return trip to North America.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom