Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Honors works with logistics Howard, in other words whoever is best located for his next move, too early to tell now I think.

at Portulano Pool

mportu.jpg

m2portu.jpg

Passing through Ligpo Island

mligpo.jpg

Passing through Divers Sanctuary

mDS.jpg

on my bike
mooniebike.jpg

dlndavid:
Honors works with logistics Howard, in other words whoever is best located for his next move, too early to tell now I think.
I'd be willing to receive :wink:

A friend of mine saw Moonie on Fields Avenue in Angeles City. He was putting the moves on a girl in Tun Tavern. Then Moonie took a Jeepney to the Fire Empire where he disappeared for several hours. Last report he was at Johnny's Supermarket packing a cooler and hailing a Rabbit for Baguio City.

Tom Smedley:
A friend of mine saw Moonie on Fields Avenue in Angeles City. He was putting the moves on a girl in Tun Tavern. Then Moonie took a Jeepney to the Fire Empire where he disappeared for several hours. Last report he was at Johnny's Supermarket packing a cooler and hailing a Rabbit for Baguio City.

That freakin' gnome gets around. Keep an eye on him as he bailed on the Canadians.

David remeber I am wanting him whenever. I have the trip in July then the SoCalMof in Sept.

ONESPEED:
He could go to the Turks and Caicos but you'd have to overnight him!

You already have Octavious :D I'll share him with you when I get him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom