Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
"...my way with him." :gorgeous: Rooooooowrrrrrrr, clearly you have no mercy for him :evilo:

He takes a licking, but he keeps on ticking. :D

dlndavid:
He takes a licking, but he keeps on ticking. :D
Yea, but she wants to spank him.

she can have her way with him, if it's a spanking, who am I to stop her.

MissD,

Anyway to shoot him up to NJ after the Keys visit? We would like to dive with him in TCI the week of August 12-19th? We would then send him on to the next locale.

I am his keeper :D

kallardnyc:
MissD,

Anyway to shoot him up to NJ after the Keys visit? We would like to dive with him in TCI the week of August 12-19th? We would then send him on to the next locale.

Give him up :confused: U r kidding right? :D Must ask dlndavid, he is Moonie's personal travel planner.

dlndavid:
I am his keeper :D

dlndavid, If possible i will like to have moonie, for a few dives around the Boston area, i will like to show him a couple nice shipwrecks, i will be doing wrecks till October, after that just a few shore dives to stay in shape, so if it is possible to get him any time before the end of October will be great.

Thank you.

Rafael:
dlndavid, If possible i will like to have moonie, for a few dives around the Boston area, i will like to show him a couple nice shipwrecks, i will be doing wrecks till October, after that just a few shore dives to stay in shape, so if it is possible to get him any time before the end of October will be great.

Thank you.
Sounds like a plan, I will update his shcedule with you and kallardnyc.
Moonie has always wanted to see Boston, he's a big history buff. :wink:
Maybe you could take him to where Paul Reverre was arrested or Old Ironside.

Moonie's Schedule

July 15-16 Missdirected (SB Invade the Keys)
July 22-23 open
July 29-30 open
Aug 5-6 Rafael
Aug 12-13 kallardnyc
Aug 19-20 ?open kal?
Aug 26-27 open
Sept 2-3 open
Sept 9-10 SoCal SB MOF Catalina Island
Sept 16-17 SoCal SB MOF Catalina Island
Sept 23-24 open
Sept 30-1 open
Oct 7-8 open
Oct 14-15 open
Oct 21-22 open

Note; Dates are given for Saturdays and Sundays, Moonie does his travelling during the week.
It is Important to move him on to his next location as soon as possible.
3 days (or less) service works best IMO.
Requests for Moonie are best scheduled around a region or personal hand offs.

Dave,

We will take him from Aug 12-19th and move him onward on Monday, Aug. 21st to SoCal. We will be down there diving the whole week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom