Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well if he goes around with his pants around his knees bending over and being photographed...maybe :D

Well I took Moonie to Alki (Seattle tonight) and did two dives without him and since he was sniveling so bad I didn't even take a picture.

Actually I was so excited to get into the water with my new Fuji F10 camera that I fogot all about him. The second dive was a late evening night dive (that lasted 73 minutes) and I didn't want to end up losing him.

I'll get him in the water Saturday and get some pictures. But first I'm gonna ziptie a bolt snap to him so he can ride my hindermost D-ring. :D

MissyP:
ok raisin dude :giveusahu

Anybody else?? :blinking:
Hell, if your just givin' them away to anyone I'll take one! :jump013:

Uncle Pug:
But first I'm gonna ziptie a bolt snap to him so he can ride my hindermost D-ring. :D
Oh, I want a picture of that: A little gnome with his pants down clipped to the back of your crotch strap while you are swimming along. Priceless.

cmalinowski:
Oh, I want a picture of that: A little gnome with his pants down clipped to the back of your crotch strap while you are swimming along. Priceless.
:rofl:
Uncle Pug:
Well I took Moonie to Alki (Seattle tonight) and did two dives without him and since he was sniveling so bad I didn't even take a picture.
:laughing: Oh the image is so much better than a picture could ever be!!!!! A little pantess gnome sniveling by the side of the water........

Do we have any writers? How about a children's book on the adventures of Moonie, the Pantless Sniveling Gnome?

No problem :) I just hope he makes it to the AL gulf coast or FL panhandle eventually for some photo-ops with me :D

cmalinowski:
Hmmmm.... I'm sure OE2X won't need to be persuaded to do that... it's probably a given.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom