Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue:
:rofl:
:laughing: Oh the image is so much better than a picture could ever be!!!!! A little pantess gnome sniveling by the side of the water........

Do we have any writers? How about a children's book on the adventures of Moonie, the Pantless Sniveling Gnome?

I actually do have a relative that is a published writter. Buutt I don't think that a book about Moonie would make it in the childrens room at the library. Now there is my favorite, Walter the Farting Dog.

UP did you at least give the poor guy a beer? :beer_yum:

Uncle Pug:
Hmmmm.... I'm sure OE2X won't need to be persuaded to do that... it's probably a given.

and it's got to be posted..it could be a scubaboard classic!!!

crpntr133:
I actually do have a relative that is a published writter. Buutt I don't think that a book about Moonie would make it in the childrens room at the library. Now there is my favorite, Walter the Farting Dog.

UP did you at least give the poor guy a beer? :beer_yum:
I used to own a copy of that book. That is until I decided I should grow up and gave it to my nieces. :)

But if Walter can fart, then surely a Gnome can snivel and bare his butt!!!!
AND it would be able diving!!!!!!

pennypue:
I used to own a copy of that book. That is until I decided I should grow up and gave it to my nieces. :)

But if Walter can fart, then surely a Gnome can snivel and bare his butt!!!!
AND it would be able diving!!!!!!

It seems that my family thought it was really funny since we have a cat that runs around farting and I get blamed for it :D. So I got the book as a gift for Christmas. My name is also Walter, so it made it even funnier, well at least they thought so.
Maybe we could make Moonies book a scratch and sniff??

Way to go raisin B... DUDE :D

anybody ever read the children's book 'doctor dog'? it's great how he saves grampa gumboyle after too much baked beans & beer, teaching us all that the built-up gas has to come out somehow before the roof blows off our house like tragically happened to the gumboyles...

i hope that's not what your avatar boy is doscovering...

Back
Top Bottom