Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133:
Moonie is going to need mental help before he makes it to the midwest.
Giggle, do you really think quarry therapy is going to help him?:D

Perhaps a little time with the Princess :madamy: would adjust his outlook on life.
Sort of show him a good dose of 'reality'. :crafty:

We would have to organize a Moonie dive......I think Joe Clark's would be the place for that. :wink:

dlndavid:
He will probably roll around North America for awhile, then, my guess, go to Bonaire for a hand off to someone in Europe.
Hmm, let's see what's the number of European SB members going to Bonaire? :D

El Orans:
Hmm, let's see what's the number of European SB members going to Bonaire? :D
Would that be you Lauren's?
Moonie is looking forward to meeting you and especially Mania. :wink:

dlndavid:
Would that be you Laurens?
Yep, after Moonie has seen the sights / dive sites around here (not including any Wacky Weed dealers - those are strictly for tourists; Moonie is a SB Traveller :D) I'll be happy to send him off to Poland.

Laurens

ScubaFreak:
:11:

What about meeeee??????

waaaaa! :crying:
Better get on Mania's good side, I'm thinking M&Ms won't cut it though. :D

pennypue:
Giggle, do you really think quarry therapy is going to help him?:D

Perhaps a little time with the Princess :madamy: would adjust his outlook on life.
Sort of show him a good dose of 'reality'. :crafty:

We would have to organize a Moonie dive......I think Joe Clark's would be the place for that. :wink:

If he doesn't appreciate the blue water dives he should after we are done with him. :D A little quarry therapy never hurt anyone, just look at me.

A little time with the Princess, oh lord. Let him recover from UP. First LIT tried to feed him to the yellow lift bag from hell. Then he sent him off to RAISIN BOY and now he is off to visit UP.

Joe Clark's?? Would that be Cerulan?

BTW Princess Pue, I MIGHT be coming to your kingdom the last weekend of August. I signed up for AOW Monday and was told that it would be either Gilboa or Haigh. Since I was the only one in the class at this time I am siding with Gilboa since I have already been to Haugh. Will keep you posted.

I don't really have time to setup an actual website for the little guy, but I wouldn't mind setting up a gallery and tossing a pic in for every one of his destinations.

I'd put it on the front page of my personal gallery, under his own nested Album.

If the SB masses think its a good idea :)

SuPrBuGmAn:
I don't really have time to setup an actual website for the little guy, but I wouldn't mind setting up a gallery and tossing a pic in for every one of his destinations.

I'd put it on the front page of my personal gallery, under his own nested Album.

If the SB masses think its a good idea :)

We could start there, next a calender, then T-shirts, I'm thinking this little guy is gonna go far.

And whoever called me Raisin Boy, that's Raisin MAN to you mister. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom