wheres jepuskar ???????????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubatooth

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
well where is he its been almost a month and we hadnt heard from him. i do know he was going diving for a week somewhere but didnt know location.

He is always good for a laugh to brighten my day, plus the other wired thing is that he left for vacation or what not with 999 posts so it makes me wonder if something its up.

Later

Da Tooth

Have not heard from him since he went to Our World Under Water.

I think it had something to do with the gay turtle presentation

That's my guess:D

I'm here...read my trip report in the Mexico section to see why I have been gone for awhile....I love to tell that story. :)

Jason

I'm heading over to Mexico right now (the thread, not the counrty) to read all about your adventures.

over at the water cooler I'm telling you. :wink:

jepuskar:
I'm here...read my trip report in the Mexico section to see why I have been gone for awhile....I love to tell that story. :)

Jason

Hey u I pm'd u a few days ago. Okay so now they have found you (too bad) but where is Sandy???

ummm guys

this thread was started almost three years ago (and not active till a day ago) dont you think this one should be let to slip off the front page ?

Tooth

So, jepuskar. We've seen the pictures of you and Sandy in all the tabloids, are you two really getting married?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom