Where's Everybody the Weekend of the 10th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got a kitchen pass to go out tomorrow. My allergies have been acting up, but I may go anyway. I will either be with the SIS group, or under the Adventure Scuba shelter on the south end (by the fill station).

TwoBit

Timeliner:
"I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for them" :wink:

"I yam what I yam..."

Sorry I missed you Shaggie. Of course, Saturday was busy with class until aroun 10pm from our night dive. Well, the vis was pretty bad there. Makes me start to appreciate CSSP hahaha.

Debraw:
Kinda gets my mind off Baby Shiloh for a moment.

I gots to know. What's a "baby Shiloh"?

khacken:
Sorry I missed you Shaggie. Of course, Saturday was busy with class until aroun 10pm from our night dive. Well, the vis was pretty bad there. Makes me start to appreciate CSSP hahaha.

Who'd were diving with? I walked around some, didn't see anyone I recognized. I only got in 2 dives and a half a dozen cold beers. I couldn't really get into the groove, I think because I was working the previous night and came to the park directly from work.
I didn't think the vis was real bad, of course the first dive was down in the pecan grove and the second dive was north of the dive park property. Both locals are usualy better vis due to lack of student divers.
Are you officialy advanced now?

TruckDiver:

You mean you haven't hear of baby Brangelina????? :confused: Brad Pitt and Angelina's baby !!! :shakehead

TruckDiver:

Debraw:
You mean you haven't hear of baby Brangelina????? :confused: Brad Pitt and Angelina's baby !!! :shakehead

You had to ask....LOL.

Debraw:

Brad who??? :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom