Where's Dee?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tx.lakerats:
Dee sorry to hear that prayers are with you and them!!

From me also....You and your family will be in our Easter prayers....

You and your cousin's family will be in our Easter prayers also, Dee!

Got some bad news yesterday, my close cousin had an aneurism burst in his temple and he's in very critical condition. I'll be gone a while longer as I'm filling in as seudo-Mom for their kids. I'd appreciate any prayers or good wishes you guys can spread around...he's gonna need all the help he can get.

Dee,

My prayer is with your cousin and hope all will turn out OK for him in the coming days.

cap10randy

Dee:
Hello Ya'll. I'm still kickin'! Like Foo said, Dee-Rag season has started off with a bang and I've been busy with that. I've been spending way too many hours on the internet so I've taken a short sabbitacal to see what the real world is like!

Got some bad news yesterday, my close cousin had an aneurism burst in his temple and he's in very critical condition. I'll be gone a while longer as I'm filling in as seudo-Mom for their kids. I'd appreciate any prayers or good wishes you guys can spread around...he's gonna need all the help he can get.

I'll get back when I can. We still plan to go to the San Marcus thing, I think we'll need the diversion by then!
Dee, our prayers are with you & yours.

Scuba-Rican
29 more days til Coco-veiw.

Ahoy there DEE !
We are doin just fine, thanx. We are getting ready to go to CCV at the end of the month. Really pumped up too! I wish I could have gone with you guys but we couldn't come up with the funds that fast. We leave April 30th.

How was your trip ? Hope Beast is well. I'm sure you have been busy with the making of your famous Dee-Rags. We've got our Rags ready to go along with our gear. Making a checklist and checking it twice. Want to make sure we have everything in order. Good hearing from you, take care.

George

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom