Where's Dee?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey girl- seems like forever since I've seen your postings... or am I just not looking in the right place? Come home, little Sheba!

Foo

Aloha Foo,

Dee is busy on the home front ( lots of rag orders etc) and will be back as soon as she can.

Thanks for caring and asking

Aloha,
Lisa

I was wondering the same thing myself.... She's lost in the COCO view webcam again!!

tx.lakerats:
I was wondering the same thing myself.... She's lost in the COCO view webcam again!!

Ithink you are right. She is in CoCo nut mode now. I saw she has posted ontheir board yesterday. You know she has started her list and is probably getting Beast to get the suitcases and dive bags out by now. She just probably doesn't have time to post when she is working on our t-shirts and we are less than 2 months away from going to CCV. woo hoo. I'm ready. :dazzler1:

Luckkkkkky! Roatan... how sweet it is.

Well I did hear from Dee, thank you all who posted. She's busy working on Dee-Rags and is taking a short sabbatical from SB, will be back asap. Thanks again, all!

Foo

WE got to visit with our bestus buddies, Dee and Da' Beast just last weekend. They came over to visit, sportin' and neat new scuba buggy. Beast and I hit some (well, actually a peck of) golf balls and cooked out, twas a fine day with old friends. Course I'm still sad I'll be working during the full moon tour, but we'll make up for it as this job closes by late spring. Miss you all,

tony

Hello Ya'll. I'm still kickin'! Like Foo said, Dee-Rag season has started off with a bang and I've been busy with that. I've been spending way too many hours on the internet so I've taken a short sabbitacal to see what the real world is like!

Got some bad news yesterday, my close cousin had an aneurism burst in his temple and he's in very critical condition. I'll be gone a while longer as I'm filling in as seudo-Mom for their kids. I'd appreciate any prayers or good wishes you guys can spread around...he's gonna need all the help he can get.

I'll get back when I can. We still plan to go to the San Marcus thing, I think we'll need the diversion by then!

Dee,

I am very sorry to hear about your cousin. My prayers for him, his family and for you, too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom