Where to Weekend Tec Dive Jupiter to Miami FL ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seefish Charters 6 pack goes anywhere. Dixie Divers is doing tech dives now that they are under new ownership. SFDH does double dips on Lady Luck and allows tech and does other tech trips but mostly during the week it seems. Deco Divers Miami does tech. Stuart Scuba does tech. Jupiter dive center occasionally does hole in the wall.

Just to follow up my previous post, my answer to Capt. Conrad was that I'd be diving OC. Perhaps if I'd said CCR, he would have said no. Oh well, he's really personable, maybe potential CCR customers just give him a call.

This is new? When I dove with him in March he asked if I was going to be diving CCR or OC.

no clue. I’ve been wanting to give him a try since last year but didn’t happen. Now that I’m on ccr making helium cheap I was hoping to finally book something. Then I went to his site and saw a comment that he no longer accepts ccr divers.

Website says no deco so by default hes excluding ccr divers. Not that CCR = deco. Sounds like insurance scenario to me.

Website says no deco so by default hes excluding ccr divers. Not that CCR = deco. Sounds like insurance scenario to me.

Unless something has changed since March, he definitely does tech diving. 3 of our 4 days diving with him were deco dives.

I spent four days diving deep wrecks with South Florida Diving a month ago. They're in the same location that Pompano Dive Center was. I've got nothing but good things to say about them.

I've also done Hole in the Wall several times with Jupiter Dive Center. You have to book it as a custom trip, and this is Goliath season so they may not want to run it right now. As others have said, Hole in the Wall is a great dive, my most recent trip was in May. 140', blue water, lots of life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom