Where to go

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sushi Boy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm headed to the PNW in early Dec and am trying to sort out my dive plans.

I have a boat dive in the Seattle area arranged, as well as a shore dive in Hoodsport. I have another dive day available and the options I'm looking at are either another boat dive with a different operator near Seattle or a boat dive near Brinnon.

Which of those is going to offer the best diving?

I'm headed to the PNW in early Dec and am trying to sort out my dive plans.

I have a boat dive in the Seattle area arranged, as well as a shore dive in Hoodsport. I have another dive day available and the options I'm looking at are either another boat dive with a different operator near Seattle or a boat dive near Brinnon.

Which of those is going to offer the best diving?

Depending on your interest and level of training, there are a number of interesting wrecks to do

Much depends on the tidal exchanges ... what days are you going to be here? Knowing that would make offering suggestions much easier ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Thanks y'all. Dec 5th was the day I was trying to figure out, I'm now booked on the Hood Canal boat dive out of Brinnon.

Looking forward to seeing what the PNW has to offer!

Thanks y'all. Dec 5th was the day I was trying to figure out, I'm now booked on the Hood Canal boat dive out of Brinnon.

Looking forward to seeing what the PNW has to offer!

Enjoy your dives with Don. He runs a 1st class operation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom