Where to go in Palawan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ph are crazy when it comes to Christmas... The 2 weeks surrounding this holiday should be avoided.

I beg to differ on the diving in El Nido. Most of the ops are catering to young beginner divers and seriously its the most boring spot I dove in the phils... and I spent 5 months there per year.

Thanks @Goingforsound . Unfortunately, my company gives me the week between Christmas and New Years off. Sometimes I can get the week before Christmas off as well. It looks like most people are taking the weekend of December 21-22 to go somewhere. Places are busy on Monday, December 23 but there is some stuff available right now. Maybe for this year I'll try to arrive in Manila on December 22 then fly somewhere December 23.

Where would you recommend I go?

Think about heading to Coron, there are some nice resorts with beaches for your girlfriend, then you can go and explore the WW2 shipwrecks, Barracuda lake and maybe go to Catherdrale cave if you like that kind of thing. You can also look into seeing the Dugongs if you like. It's better to fly directly from Manila into Coron for this trip.

You can also look into seeing the Dugongs if you like.
what diveshope u recommand for that?

Or you could just stay at Scandi Divers in Puerto Galera. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom