Where to go from Singapore to kill a week in October? Bali, Lombok, Cebu or Monado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The chance of seeing Manta Rays are not great in Manado (Bunaken or Lembeh), even if they show up once in a while. But the diving is good in Bunaken with some of the best walls in the world, black and white tip reef sharks, huge and smaller turtles, pygme seahorses, an amazing amount of fish species and so on.

For Lembeh you will be at the best much diving place in the world with octopus (blue ringed, wonderpus, mimic octopus and so on), frogfishes (including the hairy one), scorpionfishes (including the lacy one) and so much more.

Silk Air departs from Singapore to Manado. As I am the manager for Bastianos Dive Resort in Bunaken, I would like to give you some information about us.

Our resort in Lembeh (www.bastianoslembeh.com) is newly built and have some nice standard rooms and superior cottages. The resort in Bunaken (www.bastianos.com) has been around for a while, but we do our best to keep it up to standard. This year we did a major upgrade on all our 24 rooms so that they all have modern and good looking bathrooms.

We have facilities like massage (only Bunaken for now), laundry, bar, pool table (only Bunaken for now), minimart and so on. In addition we have just installed high speed Internet connection (128 kbps) for our guests. I think we have the only public Internet access in Bunaken at the time, and we will also probably install hot spots for laptops soon.

Both of our resorts is managed by experiences european dive instructors, who together with the local staff tries to make your stay as enjoyable and memorable as possible.

Please check out our websites, and compare our prices with comparable dive operations (the standard varies quite a bit between the dive resorts here).

Hope to see you here, and I am sure you will have a great stay in Manado.

Cheers,
Sean (manager - Bastianos, Bunaken)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom