Where to get padi air tables?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

indigoscuba

Registered
Reaction score
Hey PPD peeps! I've been searching around for padi air tables. I went to my LDS but they only sell the table with the manuals. I just need the table since I'm trying to relearn how to use it (spoiled by a computer!). I plan to hopefully get to my 100th+ dive before the end of summer 06 since I plan to take up the DM course. Thanks. :D

indigoscuba:
. I plan to hopefully get to my 100th+ dive before the end of summer 06 since I plan to take up the DM course. Thanks. :D

hey slow down and have fun:)

you could google them. If you can't find them I have a copy of them on my computer at home so I could send them to you. But I won't be home for a while.

Snowbear:
I'll gladly sell you mine :D
Want Nitrox ones too?

Hi Snowbear! How much would one cost and how would I be able to pay? I only need air tables since I'm not nitrox certified yet.

Spoon:
hey slow down and have fun

Hehe. I just want to rack up the dives! So if anybody needs a buddy around my place, I'm available on weekends! :D

indigoscuba:
Hi Snowbear! How much would one cost and how would I be able to pay? I only need air tables since I'm not nitrox certified yet.

Hehe. I just want to rack up the dives! So if anybody needs a buddy around my place, I'm available on weekends! :D

you should dive with us we can rack 10 dives in 1 day. put a big dent on your logbook.

Yeah I wish I could go there with you guys! On the average, how much do you spend on a ten dive day?

BTW I'm also looking for the wheel and the little instruction booklets on how to use them.

indigoscuba:
Yeah I wish I could go there with you guys! On the average, how much do you spend on a ten dive day?

BTW I'm also looking for the wheel and the little instruction booklets on how to use them.

its unlimited diving. if your with my group youl spend less than $20. beers not included

Thats a very good price! What does that amount include? just air or? How do you plan your dives?

Back
Top Bottom