Where to get padi air tables?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So if its $20, its roughly P1100. Lets say its just air, no food, 1100/10 tanks = 110/tank? Thats pretty cheap! Our LDS rents tanks at 250ea. I wish I could dive with you guys!!

when do you plan to visit manila, anyway? :)

I really don't know when I could go to Manila because of time and logistic constraints. I have classes all week, including incoming summer classes and my money consists of my allowance basically from mom/dad. :D

indigoscuba:
BTW back to topic how much does the RDP and wheel cost with their instruction manual?
RDP is P600. The wheel would cost you between 3.2k and 3.6k (you'll learn how to use this when you take your AOW and plan/do some multilevel dives). Hope you have good eyes, the Wheel is a bummer for "farsighted" guys.

clgsamson:
RDP is P600. The wheel would cost you between 3.2k and 3.6k (you'll learn how to use this when you take your AOW and plan/do some multilevel dives). Hope you have good eyes, the Wheel is a bummer for "farsighted" guys.

I already did AOW but we didn't take up the wheel :hmmm:

Back
Top Bottom