Where to get OWC in Oahu?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

havaiisteve

Reaction score
Where would be the best place to post to get feedback on how people were satisfied with the different schools here in Oahu?

Hi havaiisteve, my name is Matt. I would like to welcome you to ScubaBoard!

Take care and Safe Diving. :butnhome:

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Aloha Steve!

I see SubMariner moved you to the right spot, thanks!.... Naturally everyone thinks highly of themselves and if you ask they will say "Hey, go to this (my) shop. It's the best". I find that you might find a great shop, but if the chemistry isn't right - then it won't be the shop for you. Ask around, go to the shops, ask all your questions and then make your own choice. If you live here (& have a state ID) the shops will/might offer you Kama'aina prices...I think they are also offering classes at UH.

Like is has been said before. Most dive shops in resort areas do the 3 day certification thing. If you think that the three day deal is good for you, go for it. Otherwise the UH class is a bit longer and gives you a little more pool time.

Hope this helps!

Aloha,
Lisa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom