WHERE TO DIVE"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jscheier

Contributor
Reaction score
I know this is a very vague question - but where should I go diving next? My father and I go on an annual father/son dive trip. We have hit every dive spot in the carribeans and looking for go elsewhere. For various reasons, we can't do a liveaboard. Also, need a place we can get to without having to take a small plane. Finally, I need to be able to connect to the internet at some point each day.

Flying out of NYC.

Suggestions? I do not mind a long (or very long) flight or mulitple flights.

Thanks

J

What do you want to see?

Plenty of land based diving in the Phillipines. Indonesia is nice to do liveaboard but you can certainly do land based there. Ditto for Palau, Maldives. Lots of Pacific islands out there…

What do you want to see?

Plenty of land based diving in the Phillipines. Indonesia is nice to do liveaboard but you can certainly do land based there. Ditto for Palau, Maldives. Lots of Pacific islands out there…
Bigger the better.

LIBYA!!!!!!!!
The best and most exciting adventure in your lifetime. You can do diving and visit underwater ruins the predate Greek and Phoenician times to WWII wrecks to modern wrecks. You can combine your trip with land tours to visit Phoenician, Greek and Roman cities to pyramids that predate those in Egypt by few thousand years. So much history and so many civilizations to visit.

Bigger the better.
OCEAN, then, definitely.

Ummm…. When? Your momma give you lotsa money?

Too vague.

Fiji is wonderful people, excellent diving and nonstop daily from LAX/SFO.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom