Where to dive in North Texas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe,

We're going to be up at Lake Murray this weekend camping and diving, you are welcome to join us. I think we're heading up Saturday morning and we will be staying at marietta landing. I would be happy to show you the dive spots. I think from Dallas it's about an hour and a half drive.

Other than Lake Murray, Texoma is okay if you enjoy viz ranging from 2 to 10 feet max, night dives below 20 feet, and the thousand steps of hell. (okay, it's not a thousand steps, but it's alot, especially for a 40 year old belly weilding diver....) It works for me since I only live 10 minutes or so from there.

Any time you wanna dive, just shoot me a pm and we'll see if we can get together.

How about a dive report? :D

Kunks didn't go diving. I believe their one line blurb report got posted somewhere in the lake tenkiller thread.

So ergo-- "No Dive" is the dive report.

Back
Top Bottom