Where to dive in Florida for new divers other than the Keys?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks all for the input. My fiance is diving in boyton just before i get down there so luckily i will get feed back from him as well. thanks for the suggestions i will definitly check them out. cant wait to get down there and get some dives under my belt the anticipation of the unknown is killing me LOL thanks again all and I will post again after my dives................see ya round the forums:D

pardon my ignorance but what does SI mean?

I would also go with the West Palm Beach vote. I'm from Orlando and we go over there a lot. Easy diving and nice boat charters.

Underwater Explorers in Boyton Beach, Kevin runs the op, is the DM in the water with you and frequents this board.

I wholeheartedly agree with this recommendation - Kevin is top-notch and will make sure you have some great dive in the WPB/Boynton area!

I think one of the best dives and safest operators I have dove with over there was the Biscayne National Park operation. They do a wall dive and several shallow coral patch dives. I have yet to have a bad dive there. I took my Grand daughter, 14 at the time over and she really enjoyed. Give them a try. Its on your way back from the Keys.

Back
Top Bottom