Where to buy scubapro exhaust tee S600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for the advice, unlike others who reply with some smartass remark despite being completely wrong about their assumptions. I just started diving a few weeks ago, but already working on my advanced. Living on okinawa there are dozens of dive sites within a 30 min drive away. Interesting info about the double hose - I thought that was only old school. Would eliminate the annoying noise of the bubbles across your ears as well.

I had to change the exhaust tee on a new second I purchased because I too am annoyed bubbles in the wrong place. I don't care to restrict my position because of my regulator second.

As for double hose regulators, visit Vintage Double Hose online. You can get upgraded old units or the new Kraken. I started on a Nemrod double hose and still use it occasionally. They are a bit quirky compared to single hose rigs, but are fine once you get used to them.

Bob

Interesting info about the double hose - I thought that was only old school. Would eliminate the annoying noise of the bubbles across your ears as well.

Try this site: Home - Vintage Double Hose

When I got into it, I bought a couple of old US divers doublehosers and restored them, upgraded one with a phoenix nozzle, had them re-chromed, new hoses, etc. The phoenix turned out to be the most expensive regulator I own by a wide margin, about $750 by the time I added everything up. (That's with me doing the work of rebuilding) But it's a beautiful regulator and provides a very different diving experience than single hose regs. There's a learning curve to diving with doublehose regs, as they are very position sensitive. But once you get the hang of it, they're a lot of fun. The quiet is really nice.

Now you can just get an argonaut and avoid all the work.

Back
Top Bottom