Where to buy Holiday gifts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

billt4sf

Contributor
Reaction score
Fayetteville GA, Wash DC, NY, Toronto, SF
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi there sea-people!

For the Holidays I want to purchase a GoPro Hero II with Dive Housing and I thought I'd ask around to see where folks might know it could be purchased at the lowest price.

Similar question for other dive gear -- where (and when) will be the best deals this year?

Thanks,

Bill

The Hero 2 is on sale all over the place. In fact Coscto has it with the WIFI. With that said, I would think long and hard about getting the HERO3 as the housing doesn't need to be modified and there are many improvements. The video comparisons I have seen between the 2 and 3 show the 3 to be superior.

There are scuba gifts that aren't equipment that can be great gifts for your scuba friends. Books, clothing, mugs, etc. Check out scubasnobs.com, click on scuba snobs gear. Just one little suggestion. There are lots of sites that sell scuba stuff- even scuba tunes- music about scuba, can be found at scubaradio.com.

black friday is coming up... a couple of more days.

scubatoys has vouchers and will have a sale.
divegear express is pretty good.
specifically for a camera like gopro, don't be shy about looking into amazon.

for other camera related stuff amazon would work too, in addition to which you can look into backscatter.

good luck

Back
Top Bottom