Where not to moor your boat and leave it unattended for half an hour.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Several posts have been deleted for bickering/insulting language. Please keep it civil gentlemen.

fstbttms, if what you say is true at the ramp you use, I'd say maybe a sign explaining the rules of the ramp be posted at the place the ramp fee is collected.

For the record I'm not a fan of signs but if most people don't know the rules, something has to be done to educate them. Preferably in an affordable way that requires none or next to no govt participation and minimal impact on those who do the right thing.

fstbttms, if what you say is true at the ramp you use, I'd say maybe a sign explaining the rules of the ramp be posted at the place the ramp fee is collected.
I frequent at least 5 different ramps in various cities in the San Francisco East Bay Area. Some are free, some as much as $15.00/use. It doesn't matter which ramp, too many boaters with too little experience often make for a frustrating ramp experience. And with the weather warming up, the fun is only beginning.

Giving them the benefit of the doubt? We're they diving the boat ramp? First tank on the left side, second on the right?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

They had dive flags out, maybe they were diving there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom