where is the cheapest place to get the Nomad?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damn I must type slow :shakehead:

Look i Only started this thread because i had my heart set out on getting the Nomad exp rig i just started it to know where the cheapest place was to get it thats all i asked and i put it in this forum because it sidemount divers this rig is for sidemount divers and i had a feeling alot of people would look at it and answer my question instead of getting into an argument with me on why i want a dual bladder THATS MY BUSINESS STOP ASKING ME MORE QUESTIONS AND JUST ANSWER MY QUESTIONS thats all i ask for thanks

Look i Only started this thread because i had my heart set out on getting the Nomad exp rig i just started it to know where the cheapest place was to get it thats all i asked and i put it in this forum because it sidemount divers this rig is for sidemount divers and i had a feeling alot of people would look at it and answer my question instead of getting into an argument with me on why i want a dual bladder THATS MY BUSINESS STOP ASKING ME MORE QUESTIONS AND JUST ANSWER MY QUESTIONS thats all i ask for thanks

Your question was answered in the second post.

i know im just saying in general for the future when i ask a question i just want it answered in the first couple of posts Not after that there shouldnt be alot of BS and asking a new question in the forum about one thing not right a 2post thread turned into an 85 post thread

i know im just saying in general for the future when i ask a question i just want it answered in the first couple of posts Not after that there shouldnt be alot of BS and asking a new question in the forum about one thing not right a 2post thread turned into an 85 post thread

I'm sorry, but you don't get to dictate how you want a question answered, by when or by whom. That's the nature of discussion boards, topics evolve. If it goes past what you're willing to discuss you always have the choice of not reading further. Just because you're done learning doesnt mean someone else is.

Maybe you should start your own forum. That way you can set your own rules.

I'm Sorry i'm flipping out right now i've had one of the worst days in my life today horrible day of work stuck in car for 11 hours straight

I'm Sorry i'm flipping out right now i've had one of the worst days in my life today horrible day of work stuck in car for 11 hours straight

No problem. We're just trying to help you understand how things work. Sometimes the answers you dont expect are the best.

Remember, having a bad day at work and wishing you were diving is always better than having a bad day diving, wishing you were at work.

Yea true plus the worst part is ive been dealing with complete A-HOLES all day and the best is i only made $40 today its ridiculos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom