Where have they been spotted?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

An appetizing kind of stew ! 😜

Ok, I'll see myself out.

I learn how to make you move with little effort. Not suitable
ff-40.jpg
for Frog Kicking.

Back in early 1980's Sharper image did under $ 900,00 in one year of Force Fins sales. We had a money back if not satisfied with performance. With a 2% return rate, mostly sizing issues we knewView attachment 760817 we had a winner product. Amazing how over the years are production cost kept climbing. $ 49.00 per pair ? Wow
If I remember correctly I bought a pair of Pros from Leisurepro for $115 when they were still being sold in dive shops.

If I remember correctly I bought a pair of Pros from Leisurepro for $115 when they were still being sold in dive shops.
Hard to believe, it seems like just yesterday, but it has been exactly 20 years ago this month that I purchased my first pair! And hundreds of dives later, I've NEVER LOOKED BACK!! Thanks Bob!

When we developed the first " Split Fins" our competitors went crazy. Force fin is always ahead.
hh-5-clean-resized.jpg

May 5, 2023. Hard to imagine today how I spent over 20 years wearing a special chemical mask, safety glasses, nitrate gloves, and the hair drier to keep the epoxy running into the fiberglass. Working ten hours seven days a week to make the best fins in the world.https://forcefin.com/x-ray-mag-interview/
11-11-19-scan004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom