Where have they been spotted?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

New to me, bought whole set of gear from Diver who could no longer dive. Were white bungees an option? These are probably 20 years old, Mk25 reg is from 2003, LP 112 Faber Tank too. Glad they are my size, can't wait to try them out. These appear to be Force Fin Pro based on stiffness. The logo is very faint, it's there but can barely see it on both fins.
Yes on 20 years. Enjoy best, Bob
thumbnail_swim_caudal_fins.jpg

New to me, bought whole set of gear from Diver who could no longer dive. Were white bungees an option? These are probably 20 years old, Mk25 reg is from 2003, LP 112 Faber Tank too. Glad they are my size, can't wait to try them out. These appear to be Force Fin Pro based on stiffness. The logo is very faint, it's there but can barely see it on both fins.
Are they wet in those photos or is that dry gloss?

Are they at all translucent?

Ran across this image today. A Board meeting up at Laddie Handleman's home on TV Hill, Santa Barbara. All the Patents we had obtained at the time, 2003. Interesting to note they have all expired at this time. Several times, my Parents saved us from nasty people. Working on a
img001-resized.jpg
new look for the website and have a Scubaboard link at the bottom of the home page. Force Fin

Back
Top Bottom