Where do you find a woman travel companion?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nkw5

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am an unattached older woman who has money and time to travel (well, more time than money). It's super hard for me to find a travel companion, preferably female, but I have had several great male roommates/buddies. Any ideas?

I am an unattached older woman who has money and time to travel (well, more time than money). It's super hard for me to find a travel companion, preferably female, but I have had several great male roommates/buddies. Any ideas?

Are you interested in any trips in SE Asia rather than the Caribbean?

Sure.

Mexico Liveaboards (Qunio el Guardian, Rocio del Mar) has trips to Revillagigedos and Sea of Cortez specifically for women divers. Not only would you fit in but you might meet some good future buddies.

Also trips with this crew can be great:

There's a Facebook group, Scuba Divas Over 50.

Also, check out OBDC—the Old Broads Dive Club. We were on a boat with four longtime members, the oldest was I think 83, but they said all ages belong. OBDC.org. Men can be auxiliary members, called (as I recall) Sherpas. They do a lot of trips.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom