Where do you find a woman travel companion?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also, check out OBDC—the Old Broads Dive Club. We were on a boat with four longtime members, the oldest was I think 83, but they said all ages belong. OBDC.org. Men can be auxiliary members, called (as I recall) Sherpas. They do a lot of trips.
That's hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

My husband is losing interest in trips with long travel times. For us that means Indonesia, Maldives, etc. So I might be up for it depending when and where.

Right now I have a reservation at little cayman beach resort for Christmas week. Since you're married, I'm pretty sure that won't work for you. I really don't want to pay the $800 single supplement. 😆

Right now I have a reservation at little cayman beach resort for Christmas week. Since you're married, I'm pretty sure that won't work for you. I really don't want to pay the $800 single supplement. 😆
Actually I would not have ruled it out except we will have just finished a T&C LOB. Too soon a turn around for me.

I am thinking of Dahab sometime during Jan-Feb and wondering how it is if one is travelling solo, affordable options, are there gender related problems and perhaps buddies.

Back
Top Bottom