Where do people do research before diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dherd

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all,

Just wondering which website or apps people use when doing research on dive sites and which dive shop to go with? Find it difficult to find one website/app which provides all the information and spend a lot of time on it. Especially on what dive shops as I try to go with ones which have environmental/social projects.

Thank you.

Hi all,

Just wondering which website or apps people use when doing research on dive sites and which dive shop to go with? Find it difficult to find one website/app which provides all the information and spend a lot of time on it. Especially on what dive shops as I try to go with ones which have environmental/social projects.

Thank you.

Welcome. You have found the right place to ask your questions.

First though, I'll ask you some questions in return, if I may.

Which country are you looking for such a dive op?

What stage would you say that you are at in your diving?

Hi all,

Thank you.

Where do you want to go diving?

Welcome. You have found the right place to ask your questions.

First though, I'll ask you some questions in return, if I may.

Which country are you looking for such a dive op?

What stage would you say that you are at in your diving?

Hoping to spend a few month in Indonesia and plan on doing as much diving as we can. Clearly, Covid-19 has put this on hold for now but just trying to look forward to something :wink:

Where do you want to go diving?

Hoping to spend a few month in Indonesia and plan on doing as much diving as we can. Clearly, Covid-19 has put this on hold for now but just trying to look forward to something :wink:

Then you are definitely in the right place except that you need to go to the Indonesia part of the board. So many area experts there!

Go here and ask your questions: click the link

Indonesia

I'm from Indonesia, have been diving there 10+ years. Here is a good video to start to get to know some of the environmental projects going on in Indonesia:

Everything you ever wanted to know about diving, as well as a lot you didn't even know existed are right here!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom