Where did you solo dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

North Monastery Beach, Carmel; 10˚C water; 8 meter or so visibility, out by the splash rock; lesser, close to shore. Maxed at 30 meters or so; wandered above the drop-off -- a finger of the Monterey Canyon. Dozens of schooling rockfish; some large-and-in-charge ling cod, cabezon; and a good sized wolf eel on the way back.

Eighty blissful minutes, without burning cities; riot gear and rubber bullets; or the Covidiocy, for that matter -- so much cheaper and effective than analysis.

Poorly mimeographed religious tract on my windshield, and that of the guy ahead of me, touting "End of Days," upon my return.

Crap . . .

A quick 20 min solo dive @ Mukilteo - right by the Silver Cloud Inn. Decent visibility for Puget Sound.

Horstead Mill near to Norwich in the UK. Its an old mill pond fed by a weir leading into a shallow river. Max depth 3.5m.
D6ZZjbiiP7QBGwSKA

Still waiting for the North Sea to clear up a bit off of Norfolk UK. So in the mean time been diving a local mill pond

2jdj2ED

2jdj2ED

Reactions: Ana
Still waiting for the North Sea to clear up a bit off of Norfolk UK.
I'm hoping for tomorrow's forecast of "around 2feet seas" to go out first thing in the morning don't care if it rains.

Went to Center Hill Lake(TN) today. It was underwhelming. Maybe 2-3 ft of viz. I floated around 15 ft for a bit and called it a day.

Back
Top Bottom