Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me and Silverback 784 dove Loch Lowe Minn yesterday. Seen lots of paddlefish. Some came right up to us. It was a good dive.

10/10/10 - Crashboat, Aguadilla, PR. Vis was <10 ft. saw an Eagle Ray when it was almost on top of me, did not have a chance to take a picture due to the bad vis. 1st time I see an Eagle Ray @ Crashboat, hope to see it again with good vis. Today, 10/11/10, Monday a group of 5 divers are going to the North coast, Isabela, PR, 10 miles east of Aguadilla and try to find a 7 fl. anchor that has been in the ocean bottom for a very long time, hope that vis is better than yesterday @ Crashboat. :cool2:

Last time for me on a charter boat this season at Tobermory, they take the boats out on Monday.

Forest City was 47F, while across the water at the Niagara it was a balmy 53F. It was beautiful and sunny on the water today. I love diving.

Crab Hole, Alsea Bay, Waldport, Oregon. Clear, warm, (relatively 54 Fahrenheit) and got dungeness crabs!!! I shouldn't have burnt up that 500psi chasing those two :) , but who was to know that I could just pick up the rest of them off the bottom.

Aquarena Springs in San Marcos TX. Water a constant 72 degrees and the fish follow you around so you feel like the pied piper. Lots of fun.

In Aruba on Pedernales wreck. Huricane/Tropical storm Tomas has everthing stirred up. Visibility was may 6-8 feet at the best. Remided me of diving in a midwest lake, except the water temp is 82 degrees. I hope this all settles out and I can get some nice dives in.

Malaga Cove, P.V., California. 2-5 foot viz. Heavy surge. 4 foot shore break. Only saw one Garibaldi and it was pissed off. Learning when not to get wet...priceless!

Saw an amazing thing last evening ... a bunch of opalescent squid mating. It's only the second time I've ever witnessed it. The last time was in 2003.

The good news is, this time I had a camera.

The bad news is that about 20 minutes before I saw the squid, the camera battery died ... :crying2:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Wow....Yesterday was great. We went with Conch Republic out to the Eagle in Key Largo..Viz was 70'. seas were only a whopping 1'. Spectacular.. Saw 2 scorpion fish mating..or fighting...it was unbeliveable to witness. Water temp was 77*.....Compared to my shark tooth dive in Venice on Sunday it was like being in a hot tub.....

Back
Top Bottom