Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just back from a week in Cyprus. Did a great dive on the Zenobia with Chris from Dive In. I've not been in Cyprus at this time of year and was surprised how warm it was. Bottom temperature was 24C on the Zen.

Wasn't yesturday but in Aug. went to Fiji for two weeks, unbeleaveable! Saw a whole bucket list of critters ranging from Mantas to sea snakes, to nudi's. Best trip I have ever had. Stayed at two different resorts. Hard corals, soft corals. Fish life everywhere you looked. Saw a Tiger shark, white tips, bulls. Have pics/videos here on this website.1davey@comcast.net

Dove two tanks off of Venice Fl today. Found a whale ear bone, partial horse tooth, and a few partial megs. The best part of the day was interacting with a squid, it kept coming closer, then backing off a bit, then finally came close enough I could see his heart beating through his translucent body. Also saw a good sized octopus on one dive and was followed around by a pack of sheepshead on both dives.

Dove Mount Storm today. Surface temp. was 28deg.f water temp was 60deg.f
P.S. I dove it wet. great dives poor viz.:D

Colpoys Bay, Wiarton, Ontario. 37 minutes, 43 F water, 56ft. One goby, a zillion zebra mussels, one crayfish.

ex HMAS Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, it was awesome! Great for a penetration wreck dive!

23 oC, 28 meters, 36 minutes

One mile wall in Lund British Columbia.
Saw a grunt sculpin. What the hell?

Well, not today but last week - spent a week at Riviera Maya diving the cenotes with Cenote Xperience. Great vis, 77F, lots of awesome formations. Can't wait to go back.

Nothing spectacular, but I did my 11th and 12th dives yesterday at millbrook quarry. F'in cold, let me tell you. I don't think I'll be doing the winter dives there too often. Good part was I got to dive with another new partner who is close to me in skills but a little better than I am so I can learn a bit from him. We'll hopefully be diving together again soon since we're both slated for a trip to FL with the local dive shop in early February.

We dove Mary Taylor Bay in Lund Bc. Lots of big ling cods, seals and a sea lion, nudibranks etc.
70ft viz.
Water was 38f...

Back
Top Bottom