Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I had a hell of a dive today!! Actually, let's make that a not-so-special dive, and a REALLY long surface swim/walk. My buddy and I set off to find the "Seabee Junkyard" off Naval station Guam. We parked at the beach parking lot, geared up, and started off. I swear we walked at least 1/2 mile in knee-deep water! Once it was deep enough to surface swim, we went another 500 or so yards, untill it was about 15 ft deep. We drop down and started off to where we thought our objective was. Long story short, didn't find the junkyard, had an ok dive, saw a decent size sea turtle, and a really neat dropoff, was dang near straight down, and opened up to a nice sandy clearing at 110fsw. Finished up the dive, and began the long trek back to the beach. After looking at the directions we were given, it looks like we went to the wrong beach:rofl3: I need a break from walking, I think I'll go on a boat dive tomorrow:)

Went to Arild, Sweden.

Were staffing on a Rescue-course...It's much harder to be towed back and forth all day than I thought, on and off with equipment in water ofcourse, atleast 5-6 times, beeing picked up from the bottom etc...Quite funny to act against the students :D

And by the way, god forbid that accidents occur.

Best regards.

Ok, it wasn't all in one day... :rofl3:

[table 0 0 3]#|Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
369|Davy Crocker, Florida Keys|52 Minutes|8M/26Ft|25C/77F
370|Hen and Chickens, Florida|50 Minutes|5M/16Ft|25C/77F
371|Spiegel Grove, Florida Keys|44 Minutes|30M/100Ft|25C/77F
372|Molasses Reef, Florida Keys|47 Minutes|6M/18Ft|25C/77F
373|Snapper Ledge, Florida Keys|45 Minutes|7M/33Ft|25C/77F
374|Pickles Reef, Florida Keys|51 Minutes|8M/26Ft|25C/77F
375|Haunted House, North Wall, Grand Cayman|46 Minutes|28M/91Ft|25C/77F
376|Princess Penny's Pinnacle, North Wall, Grand Cayman|15 Minutes|11M/36Ft|25C/77F
377|Cara a Cara, Roatan|47 Minutes|21M/69Ft|27C/80F
378|Barrier Reef, Belize|53 Minutes|19M/62Ft|27C/80F
379|Barrier Reef, Belize|52 Minutes|20M/65Ft|27C/80F
380|Palancar Caves, Cozumel|60 Minutes|32M/105Ft|27C/80F
381|Tormentos Reef, Cozumel|59 Minutes|19M/62Ft|26C/78F[/table]
So, where did you dive today? :)

Good Friday (the unofficial opening of the local dive season).

[table 0 0 3]#|Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
382|De Beldert|45 Minutes|10M/30Ft|7C/44F[/table]
So, where did you dive today? :)

Jupiter this morning

At "Bluffs" & "Scarface"

Not great viz (about 35 - 40 feet) and a little rough; temp was 73m - still better than doing just about anything else

Porteau Cove - Vancouver BC
45f water
Vis REALLY sucked - 5 feet....:shakehead:

The dive was expressly for the purpose of finishing an underwater map of the dive site as the final project for my Dive Master - did what we needed to do and got out......

So, I am now finally finished my DW! :D That is if my instructor likes my map when I hand it in tomorrow......

Just kept telling myself that my next dive - next month in Roatan - vis will be 100' :)

Yesterday we went to Lysekil, Sweden.
First dive was on 'Släggö' Or Sledge Island in english :) Second was at Bridge C and D it was ment that the second dive should be wreck diving but we didnt find any wrecks :D just a million beer cans. So we wanted revenge and did a 3rd dive on Släggö.

7 degrees celcius in the water, really warm, didnt feel cold during any of the dives!

Thursday we went out to Hens and Chickens Islamorada. 20 foot dive one mile from shore and we had 40 foot viz which is great for this site.
Plenty of fish

I hit something from Jacques Cousteau's top ten dives in the world

Race Rocks West Wall for the 2nd dive, playing with puppies on the first.

Blue Heron Bridge, Port of Palm Beach, FL
Water temp 73, vis 20 ft (maybe)
75 minutes, 17 feet max (yea, shallow)
2 octupus, striated frog fish, parrots, spades, flying gurnards, urchin with a 2 ft. stick attached, juvenile angels, porks, porcupines and many, many more.

Cut my finger open with my dive knife while repairing my mask..............Screw it, dove anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom