Where did this feature move to?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cave diver,
thank you very much.
however, the only post that shows is the one i made today.
how do i find the list that shows all of them?
thank you,
Did you click on My Profile on the very top of the page on upper right hand side of the screen? It will take you to your profile and then on the left hand side of that screen you need to click on Find All Post.

At the top of the screen click on Quick Links and select Subscribed Threads.

There does not seem to be a forum exclusion list. It is a real drag slogging through every new entry including geographic areas I have no interest in.
Unfortunately, you appear to be correct. I had a quick look in the User CP and couldn't find it. I agree that it's a drag as I have about half the forums hidden. Hopefully, this feature will be restored...

Currently there is no forum exclusion. That was a hack that was installed on the old site, and is not supported in vBulletin 4.1. There is no update for that right now. If something becomes available... I'll put it in.

You probably tried this before I updated the search index. It's still running... It has taken about 5 hours so far, and will run until it's done. Things are available to be searched immediately, but the search index update is also impacting the speed of the site, and may make things slower.

cave diver,
thank you very much.
however, the only post that shows is the one i made today.
how do i find the list that shows all of them?
thank you,

Currently there is no forum exclusion. That was a hack that was installed on the old site, and is not supported in vBulletin 4.1. There is no update for that right now.

Fooey.

Reactions: Jax
Currently there is no forum exclusion. That was a hack that was installed on the old site, and is not supported in vBulletin 4.1. There is no update for that right now. If something becomes available... I'll put it in.

Thanks for the explanation, Howard.

Kind of surprising something like this hasn't made it into vBulletin 4 updates. On all the forum I frequent that have any amount of traffic and that have upgraded to vBulletin 4, it's the one feature that people complain about when it disappears. Are any vBulletin experts out there that might have heard of an alternative way of achieving a similar function?

Can't find the Thread Tools to subscribe, so I'll post instead.

What happened to the dropdown menu where I could click "subscribed threads"?

Back
Top Bottom